The Benefits of Cooking Authentic Chinese Recipes
Authentic Chinese recipes are incredibly popular and have several different benefits, which is why more people than ever before are searching for the best recipe ideas.
You might enjoy Chinese food; however, authentic Chinese recipes will taste very different. Once you have discovered several different recipes to try at home, you can begin to enjoy these benefits and appreciate real Chinese food for what it really is.
Why Choose Authentic Chinese Recipes?
Chinese food is considered to be incredibly healthy and very fast to make, ensuring that it is the perfect snack food.
Many of the dishes which you can make include vegetables, less fat, and cooking methods, which lock the flavor into the food.
You can choose a huge array of different recipe choices, including wontons, noodles, rice and stir fry. Food is obviously a huge part of life for the Chinese just as it is for the rest of us, and Chinese folk are rightly proud of their heritage and recipes. You will not need much in the way of specialist cooking equipment to start cooking Chinese but a bamboo steamer, a wok, some chopsticks and a few good Chinese recipes will start you off on the right vein.
Straightforward Cooking Methods
Authentic Chinese recipes are designed to be simple and incredibly easy to prepare, cook and serve. The cooking methods are designed to only use one pan, which is a wok for stir frying and cooking many of the dishes.
The recipes are basic but full of ingredients, flavors and nutrients, which makes them ideal for families, whether you are making a wonton recipe, a stir-fry or something else.
Selecting the Best Ingredients
The ingredients for the authentic recipes are usually harder to find; however, if you search the different Asian markets and shops, you will find the perfect ingredients.
To make authentic Chinese recipes, you need to ensure that you follow the recipe correctly and use the ingredients stated. Diverting from the recipe will remove the authentic element and make it taste like every other Chinese meal.
Wonton recipes are straightforward and an example of an authentic Chinese recipe which you can make at home. This traditional recipe is ideal as a snack or a light evening meal, filled with meat or fish of your choice.
- ½ package square wonton wrappers
- 1.2 lbs filling, eg ground pork
- 1 chopped green onion
- ½ cup water
- 1 small piece of ginger
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp white sugar
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- Put onion, ginger and water into a blender and mix until a paste
- Mix ground pork, salt and sugar together
- Add ginger paste mixture to the pork and mix slowly
- Add the cornstarch, oil and pepper
- Fill the wonton wrapper, wet the edges, and fold over to create a triangle
- Cook the wontons in a pan of boiling water
- Drain and serve
Leave a Reply
- Vietnamese Summer Rolls April 10, 2014
- Chinese Calamari Szechuan Style April 4, 2014
- Chili with Baked Potato March 12, 2014
- Omuraisu Recipe – Japanese Omelet February 27, 2014
- Ham and Lentil Soup February 19, 2014
- Low Carb Tortilla Pizza February 9, 2014
- Korean Tuna and Broccoli Pancakes February 7, 2014
- Easy Pan Fried Tuna with a Sesame Crust February 7, 2014
- Thai Corn Fritters February 6, 2014
- Spinach Chickpea Side Dish for an Indian Meal February 2, 2014
- How to Griddle Steak Like a Pro (2465 Views)
- Cream Cheese Stuffed Sweet Peppers (2401 Views)
- Home (2338 Views)
- Low Carb Fishcakes (2184 Views)
- Asian Meatballs with Sweet Chili Sauce (1937 Views)
- Hot and Sour Soup – Chinese Style (1926 Views)
- Creamy Scallop Baked Pasta (1734 Views)
- Bacon Wrapped Avocado Appetizers (1689 Views)
- How to Make Vegetable Quiche (1605 Views)
- Easy Creamed Spinach Recipe (1465 Views)